Schedules & Dates
For Developer, Business Intelligence or Test Analyst Job Ready Programme
We adopt a talent incubating process, that means you can stay and keep trained until you achieve your career goal.
- Part 1: Training classes – 6 weeks, 3 sessions per week – Mon, Tues & Weds
- AU – AEST 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- NZ – NZST: 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- UK – BST: 9:00am to 11:00am
- IE – WET: 9:00am to 11:00am
- HK – HKT: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- SG – SGST: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- GLOBAL – GMT/UTC: 7:00am to 9:00am
- Part 2: Well Structured & Mentored Internship
- Tech training is continued during the internship.
- Full-time or Part-time, remote (or on-site)
- Be part of Large-scale projects for 3+ months.
- Software company environment.
- Receive a “Project Reference Letter” when you finish your internship and meeting the requirements.
- With the right attitude, you can stay on the internship learn crafting code/tech with the senior masters until you are successful.
For Preparation Programme
It is for anyone that does not have an IT background (for beginners) and is self-study with a recommended learning between 2-6 months depending on each individual. You will receive the training material to learn the fundamentals (in your own time and as long as it takes). When you feel that you have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of software development you will be given a mini project assessment for qualifying to move onto the Second Stage which is the Job Ready Programme of your choice.
*Can not wait? Early participation is possible, please apply and discuss with our friendly team.
- Since 2013
- 10th Feb 2020
- 23rd Mar 2020
- 4th May 2020
- 15th June 2020
- 27th July 2020