Schedules & Dates
For Developer, Business Intelligence or Test Analyst Job Ready Programme
- Part 1: Training classes – 6 weeks, 3 sessions per week – Mon, Tues & Weds
- AU – AEST 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- NZ – NZST: 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- UK – BST: 9:00am to 11:00am
- GLOBAL – GMT/UTC: 8:00am to 10:00am
- Part 2: Well Structured & Mentored Internship
- Full-time or Part-time, on-site or remote
- Be part of Large-scale projects for 3+ months.
- At software comapnies like MVP Studio
- Receive a “Project Reference Letter” when you finish your internship.
- With the right attitude, you can stay on the internship crafting code/tech with the senior masters until you are successful.
For Bootcamp Programme
It is for anyone that does not have an IT background (for beginners) and is self-study with a recommended learning between 2-6 months depending on each individual. You will receive the training material to learn the fundamentals (in your own time and as long as it takes). When you feel that you have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of software development you will be given a mini project assessment for qualifying to move onto the Second Stage which is the Job Ready Programme of your choice.
*Can not wait? Early participation is possible, please apply and discuss with our friendly team.
- 16th Sep 2019
- 29th Oct 2019
- 9th Dec 2019