There is a number of emails hitting our inbox of email@example.com asking “Do you give me an IT/software job”
We want to help anyone, but those who ask this question, we worry about the mindset towards professional employment.
What is a professional job?
A professional job is determined by the level of learning required.
1. A normal job seeker is someone with a degree or relevant background and has learned domain knowledge of certain areas. Therefore, people who ask this question may not even have any background.
2. As we all know, there is an interview process involved for any professional job, people who ask this question have no clue what it is like.
3. Job is offered, not given as such. By offer, it means the employers need to decide first, it is not anyone else can decide for the employers. So how can anyone decide on behalf of the employer?!
4. “Do you give me a job?”, “Do you give me money?”, “Do you give me a …” Sounds like a beggar on the street, asking for money by doing nothing? it is not about asking, it is how you earn by learning.
Here is one popular quote
Here is another one from the prawn farm in Taupo, New Zealand
How Industry Connect “GIVE” you an IT Software job?
We teach you how to “fish” by the senior anglers, bring you to the “fish pond”, “fish with you” until you get the “fish”
- We will train you so you will LEARN.
- We will arrange you to mentored internship, so you will gain experience
- We will expose you to our employer network, so you will have more chance.
You are going to have
plus Local Experiences
plus Our employer network connections
plus Going through behavior and technical interviews
plus verbal or written references required by employers
plus our support & the team.
plus if bad luck, still no job. No problem – stay on the MENTORED internship until you are successful
How to fail?
The only thing you can fail is you give up, and we will not let you do that.
Meet us on Wednesday without any traffic.
You will find out:
1. Who we are and why our founders started Industry Connect.
2. What our programmes are, how they work, what they cover and the steps to joining one of them.
3. How the software companies work and internship works with our partners.
4. Face-to-face interview by software company CTO and entrepreneur to find out if the programme is right for you. (Also share some tips)
We’ve “GIVEN” them an IT Software Job
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.