Maryanne secured a test automation job.
I graduated in 2017 and joined a few start-ups while I was struggling to enter into the industry.
I really want to work in an agile team and work with test automation.
Industry Connect really helped me enter the market. I would recommend Industry if you are struggling or a recent graduate, Industry Connect would be a perfect place.
Here what she gotta say to you.
Are you launching your software career without any progress but rejections?
Meet us without any traffic
Information & Interview Session in Australia, New Zealand & UK
If you’re a recent graduate, new to the local IT market, finding it hard to enter the IT/Software Market or wanting a change in career direction come along to the Information and Interview Session and meet the team.
NEXT INFORMATION AND INTERVIEW SESSION:
- AU: Wednesday 5.00pm – 6.30pm (AEST)
- NZ: Wednesday 7.00pm – 8.30pm (NZST)
- UK: Wednesday 8.00am – 9.30am (BST)
- Live Face-to-face Meeting via Zoom Online
Come along and meet Juanita Strydom, the General Manager of Industry Connect, the IC Angel members as well as the owners of successful software companies.
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.