My English is still got room to improve.
And the real work New Zealand environment in the local market is really important.
Especially you have hands-on in the real development team.
How to talk to the people, maybe the culture, they are very important.
Industry Connect can give you the most important things.
Are you struggling to kick-start your first IT Software job?
1. ✅Are you a recent IT grad or new immigrant?
2. ✅Returning to IT with gap experiences?
3. ✅Switching career to the rewarding IT?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! – we have helped hundreds like you
🇳🇿AU/NZ INFO-INTERVIEW SESSION 🇦🇺
Meet our team to find out how our innovative programmes:
Tech Training ➕ Software Company ➕ Employer Network
have helped people just like YOU.
⏱️When: Weds 5.00pm (AEST) / 7.00pm (NZT)
⚓Where: Live Face-to-face Meeting via Zoom Online
Check out our 150+ 💓Heart-warming Video💓 Testimonials
🎯To request a seat, simply click on the link below.
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.