If you’re looking for a test analyst job in Australia, then come see us at Industry Connect. We can help you just like we’ve helped hundreds of others launch their careers in the IT industry.
A test analyst job will give you a solid base for your future, building a steady foundation upon which to build and grow your career.
What’s a test analyst do?
First off, a test analyst job is about fixing problems. Basic coding and testing programs is a big part of the day. It might not sound like much, but this basic coding will set the scene for EVERYTHING you do in your career. Remember, you have to walk before you can run, and, you have to crawl before you can walk.
Soon we’ll have you creating code of your own, and this is when things start to get interesting and challenging…
Once you’ve proven you can crawl, then more opportunities will open up for you. You’ll get rid of your training wheels and have a legit test analyst job.
A test analyst job at this stage includes duties and skills such as:
- Learn testing and analysis skills used in business (Never taught at schools)
- Gain commercial work experience by getting involved in large scale, reputable projects in Auckland
- Receive a reference for the work you deliver
- Be offered opportunities for employment through our channel partners
- Learn soft skills and how to handle people in a development team
- Meet great IT people from reputable companies and build valuable industry connections
- You will also learn some programming components such as SQL, C#, Java.
A test analyst job with Industry Connect isn’t just about learning, it’s about selling yourself. Show your skill-base to your employers and potential clients. Most universities encourage their students to intern with a software engineering company in order to get the experience, knowledge and to make contacts required to work in the world of IT.
What’s required to join us
A test analyst means doing a bit of everything, including step by step processes that include back end coding development, layout, design, testing and implementation. In addition is the testing and fixing of problems found in the code of senior developers. It is also your job to create and develop programs to maintain certain software applications. These are used to find bugs and speed up the fixing of problems.
A test analyst job is actually quite tough, and as an individual you must have great determination and drive to pursue with this career. When it comes to finding a job, those with intern experience stand head and shoulders above everyone else, and will find it much easier to land that all important first job.
If you’re interested in becoming a test analyst in Australia, then give Industry Connect a call. We have special programmes that have worked wonders in New Zealand.
Get in touch and put your name down, and let us help you get your career in IT off to the perfect start.
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.