Rahul’s journey of learning and gaining local experience.
Are you ❌struggling ❌ to kick-start your first IT Software job?
1. ✅Are you a recent IT grad or new immigrant?
2. ✅Returning to IT with gap experiences?
3. ✅Switching career to the rewarding IT?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! – we have helped hundreds like you
🇳🇿AU/NZ INFO-INTERVIEW SESSION 🇦🇺
Meet our team to find out how our innovative programmes:
Tech Training ➕ Software Company ➕ Employer Network
have helped people just like YOU.
⏱️When: Weds 5.00pm (AEST) / 7.00pm (NZT)
⚓Where: Live Face-to-face Meeting via Zoom Online
Check out our 150+ 💓Heart-warming Video💓 Testimonials
🎯To request a seat, simply click on the link below.
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.