Firstly, I’d say it is attitude and behavior.
Secondly, the technical skills, as a BI developer, you will be working with Data including cleasing, import and visiualisation.
You need to have a good knowledge of SSRS and SSAS etc…
Try to understand the data and what is the use of the data and business logic.
Hear her journey and everything she has done to reach this point
If you would like to achieve the same goal?
Meet us without any traffic
Information & Interview Session in Australia, New Zealand & UK
If you’re a recent graduate, new to the local IT market, finding it hard to enter the IT/Software Market or wanting a change in career direction come along to the Information and Interview Session and meet the team.
NEXT INFORMATION AND INTERVIEW SESSION:
- AU: Wednesday 5.00pm – 6.30pm (AEST)
- NZ: Wednesday 7.00pm – 8.30pm (NZST)
- UK: Wednesday 8.00am – 9.30am (BST)
- Live Face-to-face Meeting via Zoom Online
What is Industry Connect?
We have been helping career changers, recent IT graduates and people with career gap to start their IT/software careers.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds kick-start an IT/software career. (Verifiable evidences are available on this website)
We are an innovative software training school backed by global/local software companies. Our ecosystem is an incubation process that supports our participants until they launch a tech career.
Our Job-Ready training programmes focus on,
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence (or Data Analyst)
- Test Analyst
- Six Weeks Training Classes (Practical Tech Skills)
- Three Months (or more) Structured Internship on Large Commercial-Scale Projects (Learning enhanced, flexible Hours)
- Employer Network (job analysis and internal referral if goals are met)
You can join us via Zoom (live face-to-face meeting) remotely from anywhere and "download" the valuable knowledge & experiences from our tech experts across different tech centres.